Movies That Screwed Up My Love Life (but I still love)
Let’s take and walk through all the movies that have formed and ruined my views on love. Please go watch ASAP, especially if you haven’t seen. XOXO - Hopeless romantic Brooke
1. You've Got Mail - the classic Tom Hanks & Meg Ryan love affair through anonymous online chatrooms. The fates that brought them together over AOL. Through all the odds and serendipitous meetings, they were able to fall madly and deeply in love.
2. Sleepless in Seattle - clearly Tom Hanks & Meg Ryan know how to do love stories. A dead wife, a radio talk show, cities on opposite coasts, and the empire state building on Valentines Day - what more could you possibly need.
3. Serendipity - this is where my obsession with universal signs began. The idea that you instantly know when you meet someone that they are going to play an important role in your life. Spending years validating that feeling and trusting the world to bring you two back together.
4. The Notebook - you had to know this one was going to be listed. The big epic love that no matter how hard you try, you can't escape. The love that haunts you forever. The idea that being with that person isn't a choice, it isn't an option.
5. Sex and the City - okay, yes this is a show and a movie BUT it still did it’s massive share of messing me up in the love department. Big and Carrie’s forever on and off relationship may or may not be the reason I have so many reunion stories with my ex. Countless chance encounters being in the same place at the same time.